Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
EAV Properties / Re: 1358 Glenwood: "EAV Supermarket"
« Last post by Andreas on Today at 03:36 pm »
I think a lot of you folks are mistaking a lease with a purchase.  With a lease (rent) you get crappy nail salons and weave shops but with a purchase (which more than likely requires financing) the concept has to be a little better thought out.  With that said, can we get something crappy again?  Sure, but I will be the first to speak with the new owner to inform them exactly what they are missing out on if the concept is again crap. 

As far as townhomes, I would think 38 is enough for right now.  And I'm sure all those folks would like somewhere to buy their organic butter and craft brews without getting in a car.

My business advice for whatever goes there it that they better have a toaster or things will get ugly rapidly.
« Last post by Eurotrash on Today at 11:04 am »
I think a lot of you folks are mistaking a lease with a purchase.  With a lease (rent) you get crappy nail salons and weave shops but with a purchase (which more than likely requires financing) the concept has to be a little better thought out.  With that said, can we get something crappy again?  Sure, but I will be the first to speak with the new owner to inform them exactly what they are missing out on if the concept is again crap. 

As far as townhomes, I would think 38 is enough for right now.  And I'm sure all those folks would like somewhere to buy their organic butter and craft brews without getting in a car. 
« Last post by vigodas-pants on Yesterday at 09:03 pm »
Or they could buy the adjacent church and put in 20 more townhomes.
They certainly *could* do that...
« Last post by simpson383 on Yesterday at 06:24 pm »
My strong prediction is that nothing will change. It doesnít seem a spot that inspires profit maximization over status quo. Which is fine with me if the alternative is more condos...at least you can buy beer at the current place. I just donít see a good market going there anytime soon but would love to be wrong.
« Last post by Andreas on Yesterday at 05:34 pm »

and the dental office and add another 32.
« Last post by MRice on Yesterday at 11:59 am »
« Last post by Jake Jackson on February 19, 2018, 09:29 pm »
So, in the spirit of not getting our hopes up, what is that worst possible thing, and thus a likely thing, that may go in here? Another tattoo shop? A gas station that features a "convenience store" that looks very similar to the current one, but with higher prices?
A No-military and "F the Police" nail and weave shop?

Ok guys, let's not forget that all the above crap is 6 month LEASES.  This is being purchased, land and all.  It also has dibs on the only beer retail license in the village other than Buddy's so the smart money is that we get something like a Savi or Candler Park Market.

You, sir, are getting your hopes up. And let's hope that your hopes are justified. That building could be torn down or expanded. The lot is slightly larger than it may appear.  We could well end up with a good market that would be a 5 minute walk for me. Or we could get a used tire store than sells beer...
Announcements & Specials / Re: Motivational Quote of the Week
« Last post by CoachBrenda on February 19, 2018, 09:41 am »
Brenda Holley
15 mins ∑ Atlanta ∑
Monday Motivation Quote: The best project you will ever work on is you.
Let that sink in. I've been rereading and contemplating it. So simple. So true.
What are you going to do with that lifelong, special project? What actions do you want to take to make your life what you want it to be?
What's your first step. Take it!
« Last post by Naculum on February 17, 2018, 11:38 am »
OMG yes.  I look forward to the days of less trash thrown into my front yard and gardens.
« Last post by Eurotrash on February 17, 2018, 07:54 am »
So, in the spirit of not getting our hopes up, what is that worst possible thing, and thus a likely thing, that may go in here? Another tattoo shop? A gas station that features a "convenience store" that looks very similar to the current one, but with higher prices?
A No-military and "F the Police" nail and weave shop?

Ok guys, let's not forget that all the above crap is 6 month LEASES.  This is being purchased, land and all.  It also has dibs on the only beer retail license in the village other than Buddy's so the smart money is that we get something like a Savi or Candler Park Market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10