Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Looks like NorthStar had a successful season again this year. Thanks to all that supported this local seasonal merchant who does so much to support our neighborhood!
Off-Leash / Re: Grants
« Last post by Sargent Boulder on December 05, 2017, 10:34 am »
Off-Leash / Re: Grants
« Last post by georgian on December 05, 2017, 07:31 am »
You need to know where the grant money came from and what the grant was to be used for. Once you have the name of the grantor, it is a clear paper trail and will lead to the original grant request which will give you the specifics and the perameters of what the money can be used for.
Off-Leash / Grants
« Last post by Heaven's Pen on December 05, 2017, 06:32 am »
Just wanted to know if a grant was given to someone is there away to look up the paper work?
Like a neighborhood association who gave a person a grant to do a job.

I would like to know by the 11th of this month before I go to this meeting I will have this on film just incase I catch them in a lie.
Politics / Re: Who is everyone voting for and why on 11/7
« Last post by vigodas-pants on November 29, 2017, 02:54 pm »
So, it's endorsement season.

Norwood now has Woolard, to go with Caesar Mitchell, Peter Aman and Shirley Franklen.

Bottoms has Kasim Reed, Andrew Young and Kwanza Hall (and the state Democratic machine  ::) ).

I'm not real happy about either of the choices. sigh.

And FWIW, Mary has John Eaves endorsement.
« Last post by angryuser on November 29, 2017, 02:10 pm »
Do people really believe that Norwood is a Trumpophile?  She's the same Norwood from the pre-Trump era.

If I learned anything from Trump's election, it's that there are far too many willful idiots in this country. So, maybe.

Regardless, DuBose Porter is playing a shitty game here that is sinking whatever credibility he and the GA Democratic party had. So, it'd be just great if he'd knock it off.
« Last post by Eurotrash on November 29, 2017, 01:50 pm »
Do people really believe that Norwood is a Trumpophile?  She's the same Norwood from the pre-Trump era. 
« Last post by angryuser on November 29, 2017, 01:30 pm »
Torpy has an interesting article on how the, er, city's political machines are breaking down over this.

Atlanta politics as usual? Not this mayoral runoff
Signs of a retooling in the city’s black political machine
https://www.myajc.com/news/local/torpy-large-atlanta-politics-usual-not-this-mayoral-runoff/X6akW8d77BhTKmWarfJAFK/?ref=cbTopWidget
« Last post by angryuser on November 29, 2017, 01:24 pm »
So, it's endorsement season.

Norwood now has Woolard, to go with Caesar Mitchell, Peter Aman and Shirley Franklen.

Bottoms has Kasim Reed, Andrew Young and Kwanza Hall (and the state Democratic machine  ::) ).

I'm not real happy about either of the choices. sigh.
Restaurants & Bars / Re: Free Thanksgiving Meal At The Glenwood
« Last post by georgian on November 29, 2017, 09:20 am »
Just a HUGE shout-out to Dan and The Glenwood for putting on such a great spread on Thanksgiving! This was the 3rd year they have hosted and provided the FREE Thanksgiving dinners and, as always, showed how much they give back to and support our EAV community!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10