Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jack, 2nd reply from the top on this page from Sargent Boulder.

Thanks for trying to be helpful to the person who has one post and didn't even bother reading the thread. Can I borrow some of your patience?
Jack, 2nd reply from the top on this page from Sargent Boulder.
So. there are no drawings we can view

EAV Properties / Re: Need Contact Information For Asylum Building
« Last post by MRice on January 19, 2018, 02:34 pm »
I thought Janet sold ES too but Helen saw her a few weeks ago at the building. From the convo she still owns it just hired that co to help fill the space.

Just checked the records and they confirm that Janet still owns at 543 Stokeswood.  Looks like there was some bad info regarding a sale to a developer.
She hired a property manager and there was a story on a local website that made it appear she had sold, because it had drawings of what the property “could” look like. I tried to contact the manager via phone and email and received no reply, which probably explains why there are no new tenants.
« Last post by micki mouse on January 19, 2018, 09:36 am »
Wow, interesting!  Now, back to Chazz....

Shops / Re: Bond Organic Market opening in EAV
« Last post by Eurotrash on January 18, 2018, 02:40 pm »
Sad. Meanwhile the new market on Memorial seems to be doing well. Of course, it includes an eat-in space and a good selection of beer and wine. Wish we could have that. Maybe the new townhouses will encourage someone to redevelop the East Atlanta Supermarket.

Now yer talking! Dream come true!!
If only I had the money and the know-how.

Yep I think the townhomes will spur some action at ye olde EAV Stop N Rob
« Last post by Eurotrash on January 18, 2018, 02:39 pm »
I thought Janet sold ES too but Helen saw her a few weeks ago at the building. From the convo she still owns it just hired that co to help fill the space.

Just checked the records and they confirm that Janet still owns at 543 Stokeswood.  Looks like there was some bad info regarding a sale to a developer.
« Last post by n hen on January 18, 2018, 10:51 am »
« Last post by georgian on January 18, 2018, 10:47 am »
I got the contact information I needed and passed it on to the developer.
« Last post by georgian on January 18, 2018, 10:46 am »
With the new townhouses being built in back of The Flatiron and no available parking at the Asylum space, I wonder if anyone has any idea how to solve this dilemma? (Be very careful how you answer so you won’t be ostracized by the local community leaders, like someone else I know!)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10