Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
EAV Properties / Re: 1358 Glenwood: "EAV Supermarket"
« Last post by Jake Jackson on Yesterday at 09:29 pm »
So, in the spirit of not getting our hopes up, what is that worst possible thing, and thus a likely thing, that may go in here? Another tattoo shop? A gas station that features a "convenience store" that looks very similar to the current one, but with higher prices?
A No-military and "F the Police" nail and weave shop?

Ok guys, let's not forget that all the above crap is 6 month LEASES.  This is being purchased, land and all.  It also has dibs on the only beer retail license in the village other than Buddy's so the smart money is that we get something like a Savi or Candler Park Market.

You, sir, are getting your hopes up. And let's hope that your hopes are justified. That building could be torn down or expanded. The lot is slightly larger than it may appear.  We could well end up with a good market that would be a 5 minute walk for me. Or we could get a used tire store than sells beer...
Announcements & Specials / Re: Motivational Quote of the Week
« Last post by CoachBrenda on Yesterday at 09:41 am »
Brenda Holley
15 mins Atlanta
Monday Motivation Quote: The best project you will ever work on is you.
Let that sink in. I've been rereading and contemplating it. So simple. So true.
What are you going to do with that lifelong, special project? What actions do you want to take to make your life what you want it to be?
What's your first step. Take it!
« Last post by Naculum on February 17, 2018, 11:38 am »
OMG yes.  I look forward to the days of less trash thrown into my front yard and gardens.
« Last post by Eurotrash on February 17, 2018, 07:54 am »
So, in the spirit of not getting our hopes up, what is that worst possible thing, and thus a likely thing, that may go in here? Another tattoo shop? A gas station that features a "convenience store" that looks very similar to the current one, but with higher prices?

Ok guys, let's not forget that all the above crap is 6 month LEASES.  This is being purchased, land and all.  It also has dibs on the only beer retail license in the village other than Buddy's so the smart money is that we get something like a Savi or Candler Park Market.
« Last post by jasonw on February 16, 2018, 10:06 am »
« Last post by Jake Jackson on February 16, 2018, 09:01 am »
« Last post by Eurotrash on February 16, 2018, 07:17 am »
Called selling agent and property is under contract!
EAV Businesses / Re: Yet-to-be-named restaurant to open in old MSR space
« Last post by Andreas on February 15, 2018, 10:18 am »
HAHA!!  Banshee has been my nickname since I was in the 8th grade!!!

May want to change your passwords ;)

I'm blond but not stupid.  Actually I am no longer blond...

Got it, you changed it to NotBlondeBanshee123
EAV Businesses / Re: Yet-to-be-named restaurant to open in old MSR space
« Last post by HelenB on February 15, 2018, 10:09 am »
HAHA!!  Banshee has been my nickname since I was in the 8th grade!!!

May want to change your passwords ;)

I'm blond but not stupid.  Actually I am no longer blond...
Off-Leash / Re: Fascinating GIF!
« Last post by Dale_K on February 13, 2018, 11:31 am »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10