Author Topic: Are there any furniture refinishers around?  (Read 305 times)

Offline Meredith

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    December 09, 2017, 09:33 am
Are there any furniture refinishers around?
« on: May 28, 2017, 12:24 pm »
I know there are some furniture builders around, but haven't gotten any response. What I need is a furniture refinisher to bring back to life a Nelson Bench that is badly stained.

I know it is probably tedious work and I don't expect it to be cheap. Please PM me if you do this kind of work or can recommend someone.

Thanks!!  *:)*
First rule: "If you haven't called someone your self or they have notified you then Do not trust them! They are dishonest and a scam!"- Denise

Offline mongo

• GLG20
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • GLG20
  • Last Login:
    January 20, 2018, 01:51 pm
Re: Are there any furniture refinishers around?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 11:09 am »
This lady is in Marietta/East Cobb, but I've had her refinish several pieces of furniture for me and she does excellent work. She did an antique roll top desk for my mother that was in horrible shape (water stained, veneer missing, holes, broke pieces of wood) and it came back looking like new! 

https://www.facebook.com/brittapatelliswoodcarving/

Highly recommended.

I know there are some furniture builders around, but haven't gotten any response. What I need is a furniture refinisher to bring back to life a Nelson Bench that is badly stained.

I know it is probably tedious work and I don't expect it to be cheap. Please PM me if you do this kind of work or can recommend someone.

Thanks!!  *:)*
"Oh. Uh, will you hold my wallet for me while I take the test, please? There's a thousand dollars in there... or maybe there isn't. Know what I mean?"
--Emmett Fitz-Hume

Offline Meredith

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    December 09, 2017, 09:33 am
Re: Are there any furniture refinishers around?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 11:49 am »
Thank you, Mongo!! Will contact her -
First rule: "If you haven't called someone your self or they have notified you then Do not trust them! They are dishonest and a scam!"- Denise