Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Non-EAV Businesses / Re: Cameli's Gourmet Pizza Jont coming to L5P
« Last post by Meredith on March 24, 2017, 05:18 pm »

I went when they first opened, and we didn't care too much for their pizza. But this may get me to swing by and give it another try.
I really like the smaller pizza they serve on a metal pan - it's crispy and really good. Not a big fan of the huge monster slice.
Critters / Found grey pittie male Bouldercrest/Cecilia 3/24/17
« Last post by viennaguitar on March 24, 2017, 09:35 am »
This guy wandered up to us around the Bouldercrest/Cecilia intersection this morning. He's in pretty rough shape, very hungry and skinny, some scarring on his face - but so far seems very gentle and sweet. He took food nicely even though he was desperate to eat, and was good on a leash.  We'll have to call Dekalb County Animal Services to get him, as we have four dogs in the house already right now - but just wanted to post here on the off chance someone knew him.
« Last post by Mr. Man on March 23, 2017, 11:39 am »
At least they have their own parking (when available) so you dont have to do park atlanta like down the street. 
« Last post by andrew on March 23, 2017, 10:43 am »
Cameli's on Ponce is closing in late April after 21 years. That location and parking lot is a mess while they continue to scrub every stain of Murder Kroger out of existence.

However, Cameli's in L5P is remaining open, the owners are asking patrons to continue to support that location by offering free slices or half-off a large pie via http://www.dropjawcreative.com/CAMELI/Postcard.jpg

I went when they first opened, and we didn't care too much for their pizza. But this may get me to swing by and give it another try.
Off-Leash / Re: The Everything Else (or Ctrl-V) thread
« Last post by angryuser on March 23, 2017, 08:36 am »
Service Providers / Kitchen counter top and sink replacement
« Last post by radkill on March 23, 2017, 07:27 am »
Any referrals for someone who replaces kitchen counter top / sinks, who would travel to Hapeville?
Off-Leash / Re: The WTF?!? Thread
« Last post by J. Grouchy on March 21, 2017, 01:14 pm »
Full on WTF right here:  https://vimeo.com/190063150

Sports / Re: Buzz Fantasy Baseball now taking teams
« Last post by vigodas-pants on March 21, 2017, 11:35 am »
The EAV Buzzers fantasy baseball league is looking for new blood.  It's been running for 10+ years now and we're looking for two new (baseball nerds) team managers.  PM your email addy if you want an invite - first two get the invites.  8D
Life in East Atlanta / Re: HELP! Collapsed Retaining Wall
« Last post by Tee on March 20, 2017, 09:54 am »
I am an attorney in Decatur, so feel free to give me a call.  This is not my specific area of expertise, but I know enough about these issues that I may be able to handle it.  If not, I know some other very good local attorneys to whom I can refer you.   

Depending on exactly where the property line runs, you may be able to file a claim against the neighbor's insurance and have them pay to repair it. If not, then we can try to talk to the neighbor and see if they will voluntarily accept responsibility for the cost of repairs.  Otherwise, it may be lawsuit time.

Here's my contact info if you'd like to give me a call:
The Law Offices of Alex Susor, P.C.
The DeWoskin Law Firm Building
 535 N. McDonough Street
Decatur, Georgia 30030
E-Mail: alex@alexsusor.com
Phone: (404) 939-0760
Fax: (404) 492-7086
http://www.alexsusor.com/

As a former insurance adjuster, I'm almost positive that your homeowner's policy will not pay for this type of loss. Perhaps, the owner of the wall (i assume that it's your neighbors wall) has liability coverage and if you can show that they failed to act in a reasonable manner to maintain the wall, they might cover removing the debris from your property.

wouldn't that awesome

Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10