Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Service Providers / Re: Flower Installation
« Last post by angryuser on April 21, 2018, 10:55 pm »
Garden Hood, on Boulevard at I20, for super local. And good people.
https://gardenhoodatlanta.com/
EAV Businesses / Re: Blu Cantina
« Last post by HelenB on April 21, 2018, 12:11 pm »
There were a lot of people standing around.
« Last post by Nate (NFN) on April 21, 2018, 07:19 am »
I went in opening night. Hung out...and waited...and waited. I was ignored completely I went and got myself a menu looked it over not very impressive so I doubt that I will be back again.

I mean it was an opening night but were they busy or scrambling or they just ignored you?
« Last post by Nate (NFN) on April 21, 2018, 07:18 am »
Looking forward to checking it out.  I think I recall seeing comments from them that it would remain family friendly, so I'd be surprised to see hookahs in there.

Just at night but you probably will.
« Last post by vigodas-pants on April 20, 2018, 04:04 pm »
I'm going to give them a couple weeks to work out some of the kinks.
Service Providers / Flower Installation
« Last post by CoachBrenda on April 20, 2018, 03:47 pm »
I'd like help with sprucing up flower pots and possibly a few plantings for spring. Can anyone recommend a local provider? This one isn't a big job.
« Last post by HelenB on April 20, 2018, 01:46 pm »
I went in opening night. Hung out...and waited...and waited. I was ignored completely I went and got myself a menu looked it over not very impressive so I doubt that I will be back again.
« Last post by Eurotrash on April 20, 2018, 08:54 am »
Ok so anyone went? 
« Last post by vigodas-pants on April 18, 2018, 04:43 pm »
Looking forward to checking it out.  I think I recall seeing comments from them that it would remain family friendly, so I'd be surprised to see hookahs in there.
« Last post by Eurotrash on April 18, 2018, 03:01 pm »

"Im so excited to continue the legacy of excellent service that Margaret Kaiser brought to East Atlanta with Tomatillos" 

Sucking up to the landlords that not only ripped Bell Street Burritos' biz plan but then proceeded to do a poor execution of the concept suggests my hopes for even a Blue Frog Cantina quality joint might be asking too much. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10