Author Topic: BOLO Yorkee  (Read 246 times)

Offline HelenB

• Human
  • Last Login:
    November 20, 2017, 02:05 pm
BOLO Yorkee
« on: July 11, 2017, 10:32 pm »
I found this little guy on Van Epps today wearing a red, white and blue bandanna.  He looked like he had mange and had big balls.  I called the number on the tag and a lady just called me now.  She moved to the corner of FS and VV and he got out.  He is a cool little guy named Milo and got right into my car to cool off.  I tried to get him some water but he wouldn't take it, and since I have a pit rescue and a big pig, I couldn't take him home.  She is going to send me a picture later tonight with more information.  If you see this guy and can take him in, please call me (404) 272-0862 and I will try to get this little guy home.  BTW he does not have mange, it's poison ivy according to the owner. She was really upset.  Thanks and I will post further info when she sends it.
Don't let nobody steal your joy!!!

Offline HelenB

• Human
  • Last Login:
Re: BOLO Yorkee
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 10:50 pm »
Lady just sent an email.  Her name is Ronnie Smith and she is at 678 Flat Shoals. she is on the corner of FS and Van DYK (Sic).  She said she will be at the house tomorrow from 9-3.   She is going to try to send a pic.  Her number is 404-396-4521.  HE is a lovely pup and will come right up to you.  Cant be missed with the scarf.  I will be out looking as well.  Thanks yall.

Offline Mr. Man

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    November 17, 2017, 03:05 pm
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 09:40 am »
i dont get it, you left the dog on the street after talking with the person?  The person wouldn't come get their dog asap? 

i hope he gets found and reunited. 
Yes, I agree, with that I knew someone close that smoked and went to chewing tobacca. Used a spit can which was yuck, and then the door of his car.~Denise

Offline HelenB

• Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 02:30 pm »
I had to leave a message and the dog ran off.  She didn't call me until late last night.  I texted her to see if she found him but she has not responded.

Offline Mr. Man

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    November 17, 2017, 03:05 pm
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 03:14 pm »
i hope he gets home!
Yes, I agree, with that I knew someone close that smoked and went to chewing tobacca. Used a spit can which was yuck, and then the door of his car.~Denise

Offline HelenB

• Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 05:37 pm »
He made his way home!!!  She is new to the neighborhood, sounds older but loves her baby.  I am just really glad he is home!