Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Politics / Re: Who is everyone voting for and why on 11/7
« Last post by hotlegshooligan on November 02, 2017, 08:28 am »
Who's your choice for Mayor hotlegs?

Before I realized who you were talking to, I thought you were asking who they wanted Mayor Hotlegs to be. 

Commas matter!

I'm sure glad I still have Carla Smith on our ballot.  It must suck to not live in her district.

ha ha ha
I have to go with Woolard for depth of experience and getting big picture (citywide, statewide), plus no corruption.

I've met them all in the past 8 years, starting with ATAC and  with all the Turner Field dramalama

can't stomach norwood

Keisha Lance Bottoms was at all the turner field meetings and she is um, not good.
also, Kasim's been grooming her, and she sponsored breed-specific legislation reactionary uggh

Ceasar Mitchell is not bad in person, and does seem to care, he'd probably be my 2nd choice
 We did a walk around the Peoplestown neighborhood with the W-Underdogs with Ceasar

John Eaves seems nice but didn't seem to have grasp of the political factions happening with Turner Field, at all. He should understand more about the players involved by now

not impressed with Kwanza

Aman I know the least about, but being part of city hall finances in the last administration kinda just makes me say NO. Is that a kneejerk reaction? yeah.

Sterling just dropped out

Creative Loafing has posted this forum from the other night
http://www.creativeloafing.com/news/video/20981271/the-best-damn-mayoral-forum-to-date
« Last post by n hen on November 01, 2017, 07:57 pm »
FYI
remember you can vote early.  I went today and no one else there.  Nn and out on 10 minutes. I voted for Mitchell.  I like the fact that his dad was a cop and mom a school teacher.  I talked to him at the Farmers Market and he seemed down to earth and was from our part of the woods.  Also of course voted for Natalyn and Lewis.
EAV Businesses / Re: EAV Stokeswood (Old Earthshaking Music Building)
« Last post by MRice on November 01, 2017, 06:56 pm »
My understanding is that the longtime owner hired a property manager but there's no indication anything is to change as far as the building or its current tenants. Messages left with and sent to the property manager were not returned.
Off-Leash / Re: What Happened to the Buzz?
« Last post by Sargent Boulder on November 01, 2017, 06:45 pm »
Dear Leader speaks!
Off-Leash / Re: What Happened to the Buzz?
« Last post by Cap'n Ken on November 01, 2017, 04:19 pm »
I wish you people would stop using it so I wouldn't feel bad about closing it down.
« Last post by J. Grouchy on November 01, 2017, 04:12 pm »

Before I realized who you were talking to, I thought you were asking who they wanted Mayor Hotlegs to be. 

Commas matter!

I'm sure glad I still have Carla Smith on our ballot.  It must suck to not live in her district.
EAV Businesses / Re: EAV Stokeswood (Old Earthshaking Music Building)
« Last post by TJ1539 on November 01, 2017, 03:53 pm »
Any updates on this property? Thanks!
« Last post by Eurotrash on November 01, 2017, 01:26 pm »
« Last post by hotlegshooligan on October 31, 2017, 10:21 am »
Fort is a reactionary grandstander who shows up for press conferences, publicity stunts, and hot button issues.
I've seen him in action with the Turner Field #tentcity BS
and supporting Tanya Washington (the wrong side) in the Peoplestown Flooding issue.
If he wins, the turd known as Tim Franzen (occupy Atlanta, bff with the East Atlanta Barbell guy) will have a "real job" in his administration.   :O<
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]