Author Topic: Restaurants That Deliver to the EAV Area  (Read 11400 times)

Offline angryuser

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 04:29 pm
Re: Restaurants That Deliver to the EAV Area
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 10:55 am »
Planet Bombay
Thai 5
Daddy D'z BBQ
Dominos Pizza

Would you mind keeping the delivery by third party list separate from the one for places that actually deliver here?
Which Domino's delivers to you?

Store #8967
    2520 SE Bouldercrest Rd
    Atlanta, GA 30316
    (404) 241-7900

Back when I first ordered from there, the online part wouldn't let me make an order for delivery. I had to call the store, then they would. These days, it works online too.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity but they've always worked for me.

Offline angryuser

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 04:29 pm
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 10:55 am »
Dominos Pizza
Which Domino's delivers to you?
Gross.
I know! With Village Pizza and Cameli's on the list, why bother?

Because I like what I get.
Suck it, pizza snobs.  :p<
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity but they've always worked for me.

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 08:35 pm
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 11:16 am »
Thanks for putting all this together VP! I didn't realize Village Pizza delivered over here. Good to know.
It struck me as useful when I went looking for a list Mrs. Vigodas-Pants is out of town. Of course I ended up ordering from Burger Win...
Helped ya out there...
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline MRice

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 07:29 pm
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 11:16 am »
I couldn't find anything about delivery on Morelli's website. Do you have to order pints?
"Shrimp are too eager to leave the sandwich."

Offline Cap'n Ken

• Buzz Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    November 04, 2017, 07:18 am
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 11:17 am »
I couldn't find anything about delivery on Morelli's website. Do you have to order pints?

Morelli's delivery = you see a friend check in at Morelli's on 4SQ or The Facebooks and send them a text saying "Bring me some salted caramel!"
<sig>

Offline vigodas-pants

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 02:21 pm
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 11:21 am »
Thanks for putting all this together VP! I didn't realize Village Pizza delivered over here. Good to know.
It struck me as useful when I went looking for a list Mrs. Vigodas-Pants is out of town. Of course I ended up ordering from Burger Win...
Helped ya out there...
HA!  I have you know I made all my meals while she was out of town.  Of course one of them was a pre-frozen meal she made...but that's beside the point!
"...I once wrestled a pig named Martha." -MRice

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 08:35 pm
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 11:22 am »

They delivered for a short period a couple years aback.  It was the first delivery I had to my house.  Ever. 
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline vigodas-pants

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 11:23 am »
I was going from memory of their post- although the further comments seem to suggest that either delivery never happened, or no longer does.

Offline vigodas-pants

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 11:24 am »

They delivered for a short period a couple years aback.  It was the first delivery I had to my house.  Ever.
Well there ya go...I'll remove 'em.

Offline Cap'n Ken

• Buzz Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 11:27 am »

Wow, their delivery area stretched out an entire half mile? No wonder they stopped doing it.
<sig>

Offline MRice

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 07:29 pm
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 11:37 am »

Morelli's delivery = you see a friend check in at Morelli's on 4SQ or The Facebooks and send them a text saying "Bring me some salted caramel!"
I'll keep that in mind next time I see you checked in there.
"Shrimp are too eager to leave the sandwich."

Offline Drayvin

• The Blood is the Life.
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    December 02, 2015, 12:22 pm
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 12:12 pm »
Helped ya out there...
HA!  I have you know I made all my meals while she was out of town.  Of course one of them was a pre-frozen meal she made...but that's beside the point!

You have now ruined my image of you since you are so helpless when the wife is gone. Another progressive male image down the toilet.  >:D

Offline vigodas-pants

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 12:17 pm »
Helped ya out there...

You have now ruined my image of you since you are so helpless when the wife is gone. Another progressive male image down the toilet.  >:D
The farfalle with veggies and homemade alfredo sauce would beg to differ! Wait...why don't I feel better typing that?

Offline debbie

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    January 24, 2018, 07:13 pm
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 03:31 pm »
Helped ya out there...

The farfalle with veggies and homemade alfredo sauce would beg to differ! Wait...why don't I feel better typing that?
Pizza Hut on Memorial

Offline Cap'n Ken

• Buzz Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 07:22 pm »

I'll keep that in mind next time I see you checked in there.

I won't respond.
<sig>