Author Topic: 1251 Ormewood - new house, builder dumping in park  (Read 688 times)

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 12:17 pm
1251 Ormewood - new house, builder dumping in park
« on: February 12, 2017, 01:24 pm »

3 concrete slabs from the building site at 1251 Ormewood were dumped in the tree line at Brownwood Park. One slab was old sidewalk and the other two came from the front path of the former home. The builder blamed the gas company. I've called the city, the gas company, the builder and the police.  Someone from the city said they would go "take a look" and the builder said he would clean it up, but it's still there, 4 weeks later. 

I know that Mary Yetter has been talking to Natalyn's office about this, but I'd like more pressure on the builder from the neighborhood.  That job site is trashed and I think some of that trash is finding it's way into the creek. Just this morning I could see a pile of plastic bottles along the creek bed.

The builder is PLF Acquistions, LLC
678-283-0093

Who are the local news reporters in East Atlanta?  MrIce?
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline 54 Pontiac

• Human
  • I was smarter than this fish.
  • Last Login:
    Today at 09:39 am
Re: 1251 Ormewood - new house, builder dumping in park
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 04:08 pm »
Thanks for doing that! I thought it was odd they could build just inches away from the creek.

Offline MRice

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 06:39 pm
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 04:37 pm »
I don't know the local reporters. I think the person who helped us with the day care tires moved on.

"Shrimp are too eager to leave the sandwich."

Offline Dale_K

• Human
  • Last Login:
    November 22, 2017, 04:54 pm
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 08:18 am »
I don't know the local reporters. I think the person who helped us with the day care tires moved on.

If you contact Erin Leport on Nextdoor, I believe she works for Fox news.
I lost my SS card, so I guess I will some day have to get another one. And, no its not 000-00-0001. - Denise

Offline lore

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    November 17, 2017, 03:38 pm
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 09:40 am »
If you have the time, or someone does, take video of the site. It's really hard to see what exactly is going on from just a couple stills. Post it and you don't need the network news -social media will work wonders when people start sharing it.

Offline mongo

• GLG20
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • GLG20
  • Last Login:
    November 19, 2017, 02:35 pm
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 03:48 pm »
Call the police and report it. Illegal dumping is a violation of city code, and they do cite people for it.
"Oh. Uh, will you hold my wallet for me while I take the test, please? There's a thousand dollars in there... or maybe there isn't. Know what I mean?"
--Emmett Fitz-Hume