Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Service Providers / Re: Best Pressure Washing EVER!!!
« Last post by georgian on Yesterday at 09:29 pm »
Is he willing to do low pressure washing? Under 600 PSI? This is recommended for old houses.
I am sure he can as it's just a simple nozzle change.
« Last post by 54 Pontiac on Yesterday at 08:41 pm »
Is he willing to do low pressure washing? Under 600 PSI? This is recommended for old houses.
« Last post by Maru32 on Yesterday at 02:50 pm »
 :)%  Thank you so much!  I need a Pressure Washer go to person.
Service Providers / Best Pressure Washing EVER!!!
« Last post by georgian on July 24, 2017, 10:39 am »
We had our house, 611 Flat Shoals Ave, pressure-washed this weekend by Andrew Scarr (404-430-4120) and it is now as clean
(or cleaner) than it was when we bought it 11 years ago! Andrew is thorough, meticulous, reasonable and lives in East Atlanta. He moved porch furniture, was careful of the plants around the house and was a joy to deal with. The fact that our house is 30"+ did not deter him. I would recommend him to anyone needing a pressure washing service
(and you know I only recommend the best!)
They did not buy the Midway owned lots (near bocce court). Those are needed for Midway to meet parking requirements. That said at some point they/someone tried to buy the airspace above them.
airspace? you mean like for billboards?

Could be something like a balcony for second floor.
Someone told me that Thrive Homes or Thrive Properties is or has purchased these two tracts and she said townhomes.  The same Thrive is building two new houses across from me on Patterson. 
They did not buy the Midway owned lots (near bocce court). Those are needed for Midway to meet parking requirements. That said at some point they/someone tried to buy the airspace above them.
airspace? you mean like for billboards?
EAV Businesses / Re: Emerald City Bagels Opening in Gravity Pub Space
« Last post by Nate (NFN) on July 23, 2017, 08:11 am »
Yeah. They have some inside seating but it will be minimal. Itís going to be grab and go mostly.
Dang!  That is a lot bigger than what my feeble brain imagined.  That would certainly affect the vibe of the hood.

It also looks like a prison block, and gives the feel that anything behind it isn't really part of EAV.  Completely breaks up the continuity of the area.  Gotta cash in now before that bubble bursts again, I guess.

He did say that he threw it together quickly, and that's he's not an architect. So it won't look precisely like this.

However, it's a good representation of how big it COULD be built.
Whew! Thanks Nate! At least there will be some parking left.
When the condo owners discover that they've paid an arm + a leg to live in the middle of a bar district they won't be pleased, I'm guessing.

I'm just debating when the countdown should start for the first asshole that buys one to start making noise complaints.
This whole idea needs to  :diaf:
THIS.... Fer sure.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10