Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Paul, I may have a candidate for you. He's my current neighbor and will need to move by November due to the house he's in being put up for sale. He would be a very good tenant.

If your neighbor lives on Settle, we can also vouch for him (and have sent him the same listing)
I've also forwarded this to a friend of mine who is looking!
Paul, I may have a candidate for you. He's my current neighbor and will need to move by November due to the house he's in being put up for sale. He would be a very good tenant.
Just became available today, 700+ sq ft carriage house with vaulted ceiling, solid hardwood floors, walk-in closet, HVAC, all kitchen appliances, fenced yard, includes water/sewer, electric, washer & dryer, internet all for $850/mo/security deposit. Call or PM me to schedule a tour. Paul 404-768-8608
Life in East Atlanta / Re: The dragon is gone
« Last post by lorelei on September 20, 2017, 12:39 pm »
Not sure the snake is named. Robert Harris made it. Much as Sang Bu can shoot fire out of the mouth, the snake can as well. It is also basically a spring, so the recoil moves it up and down. Which is awesome to watch, and great fun when Robert presses the fire button when unsuspecting people are next to it. heh

Robert Harrison...

If y'all like cool fire toys and generally awesome architecture, check out Robert's house:
http://www.oldsmyrnafirehouse.com
« Last post by angryuser on September 20, 2017, 10:48 am »
Not sure the snake is named. Robert Harrison made it. Much as Sang Bu can shoot fire out of the mouth, the snake can as well. It is also basically a spring, so the recoil moves it up and down. Which is awesome to watch, and great fun when Robert presses the fire button when unsuspecting people are next to it. heh

*edited to fix name
« Last post by J. Grouchy on September 20, 2017, 08:55 am »
Whoa! Who's that snake in the background?

There's no name that I saw, but it's kinda cool.  They have the two facing off...
Ormewood Park / Re: QuikTrip on corner of Moreland/Ormewood Ave?
« Last post by andrew on September 20, 2017, 08:29 am »

Not sure who's behind the renderings, but at least they managed to capture the part where pedestrians just dart out on the road into oncoming traffic.
« Last post by andrew on September 20, 2017, 08:21 am »
Whoa! Who's that snake in the background?
« Last post by Beer Snob on September 19, 2017, 08:41 pm »
looks like she got some new duds too
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10