Author Topic: City of South Dekalb Meetings for UinD Residents  (Read 8016 times)

Offline habalooba

• Human
  • Last Login:
    October 13, 2016, 04:17 pm
Re: City of South Dekalb Meetings for UinD Residents
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2015, 11:17 am »
I would love to see what you draft before I write something up. I collected all the e-mail addresses, just need to sit down and write something. Thanks.

mind pasting list in here?

so far I send an email to my people (staceyabrams@gmail.com, gail.davenport@senate.ga.gov) just saying I'm against being in Greenhaven, but would happily send more to the committees.

Offline Madidi

• Human
  • Last Login:
    December 11, 2017, 01:35 pm
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2015, 11:36 am »
Hopefully this works for you. Otherwise I could e-mail it, etc.

pam.stephenson@house.ga.gov; tonya.anderson@house.ga.gov; karen.bennett@house.ga.gov; earnest.williams@house.ga.gov; dkendrick@kendrickforgeorgia.com; rahnmayo@gmail.com; erynders@bellsouth.net; buzz.brockway@house.ga.gov; darlene.taylor@house.ga.gov; ronald.ramsey@senate.ga.gov; gail.davenport@senate.ga.gov; info@senatoralbers.com; greg.kirk@senate.ga.gov; michael.williams@senate.ga.gov; gloria.butler@senate.ga.gov; marty.harbin@senate.ga.gov; p.k.martin@senate.ga.gov; horacena.tate@senate.ga.gov; tyrone.brooks@house.ga.gov; amy.carter@house.ga.gov; barry.fleming@house.ga.gov; hughfloyd@mindspring.com; mark.hamilton@house.ga.gov; dustin.hightower@house.ga.gov; rusty.kidd@house.ga.gov; eddie.lumsden@house.ga.gov; ronnie.mabra@house.ga.gov; john.meadows@house.ga.gov; howard.mosby@house.ga.gov; larry.oneal@house.ga.gov; mmo@mmolaw.com; alanpowell23@hotmail.com; jay.powell@house.ga.gov; tom.taylor@house.ga.gov; bruce.williamson@house.ga.gov

Offline habalooba

• Human
  • Last Login:
    October 13, 2016, 04:17 pm
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2015, 02:18 pm »
Hopefully this works for you.

gmail took it. thanks!

Offline rawr

• Human
  • Last Login:
    November 20, 2017, 03:21 pm
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2015, 02:33 pm »
I created a google spreadsheet of the names/emails (feel free to add Title's/Names where missing) or to download.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OkNlAF34pqn6qrDJYFp21BNVY8y2QbDz1bzTpRBrveY/edit#gid=0

I intend to use Outlook and do a mail merge, that way they are individually addressed vs. "To Whom It May Concern". 

Offline rawr

• Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2015, 03:28 pm »
It would be great if we could compile a list of key concerns with being annexed. ..

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 08:19 pm
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2015, 03:51 pm »
It would be great if we could compile a list of key concerns with being annexed. ..

I added a tab, I don't mind sharing my name and address and I certainly have concerns. 
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline rawr

• Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2015, 04:58 pm »

I added a tab, I don't mind sharing my name and address and I certainly have concerns.

I suppose folks could opt to just list concerns if they prefer