Author Topic: Missing kitten in Gresham Park  (Read 692 times)

Offline Kristin

• Human
  • Last Login:
    April 25, 2016, 07:48 am
Missing kitten in Gresham Park
« on: June 15, 2015, 09:41 pm »
I was trying to help a neighbor with some cats who had kittens recently (taking them in and getting them adopted). One of the kittens disappeared before I could pick them up yesterday. One of the people who live at the house went out to the Texaco at Gresham Rd/I20 and then to the Poppy's at Candler Road/I20. When she got to the Poppy's she realized that two of the kittens were inside her spare tire under the car and she was able to get both of them before they got away at the Poppy's. So with that said, we aren't sure if there was another kitten who possibly jumped out at one of those two places she stopped or if the kitten disappeared by her house.

The address to the house where the kittens were living is: 2679 Flagstone Drive SE, Atlanta, 30316

Please share this picture with anyone you know who lives around that address in Gresham Park and also please keep a look out if you happen to be at that Texaco or Poppy's. We ended up taking 2 moms and 6 kittens total but this little guy is still missing as of Saturday evening.

(I also posted this in the Critters section in the hope to get the word out to anyone in the area to help find this kitten)

Offline Kristin

• Human
  • Last Login:
    April 25, 2016, 07:48 am
Re: Missing kitten in Gresham Park
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 10:20 pm »
My number is 404-234-0161 in case anyone finds this kitten.  Thank you!