Author Topic: UniDekalb Water bill?  (Read 930 times)

Offline cybrhippy

• Human
  • Last Login:
    December 06, 2017, 01:11 pm
UniDekalb Water bill?
« on: June 17, 2016, 10:30 am »
Just curious if anyone else hasn't been billed recently for water in UniDekalb? I should of received a bill at the beginning of June and just saw my reminder to pay it pop up. Not seeing any emails from them I then checked the website and their isn't a bill there either. Last one is from March showing that I paid it in April.

Only asking before I fight w/ their voicemail/busy signal if they are even answering the phone on Friday's.  :([

Offline Fawkes

• hateful aging boundary challenged hipster wanna-be pseudo intellectual EAV POS from WV
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    October 31, 2017, 02:57 pm
Re: UniDekalb Water bill?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 10:34 am »
Just curious if anyone else hasn't been billed recently for water in UniDekalb? I should of received a bill at the beginning of June and just saw my reminder to pay it pop up. Not seeing any emails from them I then checked the website and their isn't a bill there either. Last one is from March showing that I paid it in April.

Only asking before I fight w/ their voicemail/busy signal if they are even answering the phone on Friday's.  :([

Got mine last week.
"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upward mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely... " - Hunter S Thompson

Offline andrew

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 11:33 am
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 10:43 am »
Mine came last week also, or the week before.

Offline Maru32

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 07:47 am
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 11:45 am »
I got mine a couple of weeks ago but it looks like they skipped a couple of months.  So I think that they are making up for it on this bill.  They have also updated their online system now.  You'll have re-register with the new system.
The Honey Badger don't care.  The Honey Badger don't give a shit.

Offline Andreas

• Thread Killer
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Sing while you may.
  • Last Login:
    Today at 11:44 am
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 12:11 pm »
I got sick of every bill I received saying "WARNING, DISCONNECT NOTICE" even though I just got the bill, so I started paying about 3 months worth at a time.

Offline cybrhippy

• Human
  • Last Login:
    December 06, 2017, 01:11 pm
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 03:47 pm »
Thank you for the heads up that they have a new site and I need to create an account. Did all that and they still don't have anything new for me. Guessing my account fell thru the cracks maybe...