Author Topic: Rezoning: 48 townhomes at NE quandrant of Flat Shoals Rd. / Fayetteville Rd.  (Read 444 times)

Offline jcarp

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 08:32 am
Posted on nextdoor; indicated to have been in yesterday's AJC. I appears that this parcel lies between the Shell Station and Sugar Creek.

one commenter noted: "There was a meeting many months ago about this and was well attended by community. They voted it down. I thought it was over...
Sad how the big pockets win no matter what."

Offline angryuser

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 04:33 pm
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity but they've always worked for me.

Offline Jack

• Human
  • Last Login:
    October 18, 2017, 03:50 am
What "meeting many months ago" was the NextDoor person talking about? I'd like to become more familiar with how things work in UniD in terms of neighborhood representation.

Offline jcarp

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 08:32 am
What "meeting many months ago" was the NextDoor person talking about? I'd like to become more familiar with how things work in UniD in terms of neighborhood representation.

I asked for more details. Will report if she replies. I'm sure some fellow buzzers can tell us more about this process for Uni-D. One think I thought interesting is that this was voted on by the Board of Commissioners instead of the Planning and Zoning Board??

Offline JBB

• historic facial hair
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    November 15, 2017, 02:17 pm
One think I thought interesting is that this was voted on by the Board of Commissioners instead of the Planning and Zoning Board??
That's normal. Even in the city, the council votes to approve rezonings... often considering the recommendations of the zoning board.
"I'll try the foot long hot dogs." -Denise

Offline lore

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    November 17, 2017, 03:38 pm

I asked for more details. Will report if she replies. I'm sure some fellow buzzers can tell us more about this process for Uni-D. One think I thought interesting is that this was voted on by the Board of Commissioners instead of the Planning and Zoning Board??
Do you think she's talking about the meeting that was had about the development that was supposed to be on our side of Flat Shoals? I didn't ever see any signs on fayetteville or on FS indicating something was going on on that quadrant.