Author Topic: The WTF?!? Thread  (Read 33691 times)

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 07:01 pm
Re: The WTF?!? Thread
« Reply #240 on: February 29, 2016, 03:15 pm »

Offline LaChatonFou

• Human
  • Last Login:
    June 23, 2017, 04:07 pm
« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2016, 10:28 pm »
it was my understanding that when choosing a name for the team, the runnerup was Macon Bacon   :)%
The average response time for a 911 call is over 4 minutes.  The average response time of a .357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2016, 09:40 am »
Trailer for Sausage Party.

Not what it sounds like...but probably NSFW language.

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2016, 04:16 pm »

Offline angryuser

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 11:59 am
« Reply #244 on: April 06, 2016, 08:37 pm »
From the Department of Irony (and WTF?!?)
Russia's Communists Want Red Star Symbol Copyrighted
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/russia-s-communists-want-red-star-symbol-copyrighted/564831.html

Russia's Communist Party want to establish their country's copyright ownership over the red star symbol, and to ban foreign companies — such as Heineken brewery or Macy's department stores — from using the image on their logos, the Lenta.ru news portal reported Tuesday.

State Duma deputy and chief lawyer for the Communist Party (KPRF) Vadim Solovyov said his comrades would send an appeal to Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, asking him to ensure “protection of our symbols, including the red star — the symbol of victory that appears on our military flags,” Lenta.ru reported.

“Sometimes our symbols are used for commercial purposes, and the state must protect state symbols from commercial use by foreign firms,” Solovyov was quoted as saying. Foreigners “have nothing to do with our symbolism,” he added.

Russian companies could still be allowed to use the symbol, as long as they do not “intentionally distort [it] or use in an incorrect form,” Solovyov said, Lenta.ru reported. He did not specify what would constitute the correct or incorrect use of a red star image.

Red stars appear on the logos of a number of prominent Western brands, including Italy's San Pellegrino mineral water producer and Australia's Jetstar low-cost airline, in addition to Macy's and Heineken.

Most of the companies have been in operation since long before the Soviet and the Russia's Communist parties were founded.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity but they've always worked for me.

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:

Offline LaChatonFou

• Human
  • Last Login:
    June 23, 2017, 04:07 pm
« Reply #246 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31 am »
just wow

kinda scared to even sample it in the store.

music was cool, tho
The average response time for a 911 call is over 4 minutes.  The average response time of a .357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:

Offline Dale_K

• Human
  • Last Login:
    May 18, 2018, 02:55 am
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2016, 09:36 am »
Hi-tech urinal that washes and dries your penis after you urinate

Since I actually took the click bait, I'm anticipating posting to the slightly inappropriate ads thread shortly!
I lost my SS card, so I guess I will some day have to get another one. And, no its not 000-00-0001. - Denise

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2016, 10:54 am »
Hi-tech urinal that washes and dries your penis after you urinate

Since I actually took the click bait, I'm anticipating posting to the slightly inappropriate ads thread shortly!

;P~ <!D

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2016, 04:04 pm »

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2016, 09:31 am »
I just read this article on AJC and my head hurts thinking about what kind of day this guy had. 

http://www.ajc.com/news/national/man-run-over-cars-killed-after-being-chased-wasps/MlxYuF7b0snK6JClrR6YqM/

A soldier from Fort Campbell was killed over the weekend trying to get home from a party in Tennessee.

Austin McGeough was trying to wave down a car to get home when police said he had leaned out too far and his knee was clipped by the car's bumper, The Tennessean reported. McGeough was spun around and hit his head on the car, killing him.

But, as the driver pulled over to stop traffic, two cars traveling in the opposite direction ran over McGeough.

Police said that McGeough had been using alcohol mixed with crushed percocet. The medication was prescribed to McGeough after surgery to remove his wisdom teeth, The Tennessean reported.

Before the crash, police said McGeough broke into a nursery thinking it was the location of the party he had left. He disturbed a wasp nest while he broke into the building and called 911 to tell them he was being chased.

Nursery workers found the business "trashed inside," leftover pizza gone and a bathroom used.

Police said that McGeough also called his girlfriend to tell her that he had gotten stuck under a shelf that he had knocked over, but he was able to get out, using the front door to leave the building.

Fifteen minutes after McGeough called 911 for help, police received a call that a pedestrian was hit on a nearby highway.

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2017, 01:14 pm »
Full on WTF right here:  https://vimeo.com/190063150

Offline J. Grouchy

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login: