Author Topic: Babysitters?  (Read 675 times)

Online Andreas

• Thread Killer
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Sing while you may.
  • Last Login:
    Today at 06:48 pm
« on: April 16, 2016, 05:30 pm »
I know times change, kids get older, people that did babysitting before have moved on to other jobs, etc, so I'm starting a new thread.

Here's my situation:

I work from home 95% of the time, but the missus wants to get out and do *gasp* healthy things like go to the gym, yoga, or just get some adult conversation with some of her friends.   So the babysitting would mostly be while I was here, at home, and at random times.  More of an "as needed" basis.

I can take a few minutes here and there to do "the dirty work," but I can't offer them all the attention they need if she's out and I'm working.

Two babies, 4 months old, one boy, one girl.  Typical watching times would be for 2-3 hours, not necessarily the same time every day.

Any recommendations ?

Offline Nate (NFN)

• Ha!
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • I am user number 69 on the Buzz.
    • Just my pictures
  • Last Login:
    March 13, 2018, 09:48 pm
Re: Babysitters?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 06:23 am »

Offline MsEmmaD

• Human
  • Last Login:
    May 30, 2016, 11:54 am
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 04:55 pm »
My sister and I are nannies in the area. We also place nannies and babysitters. Feel free to send us a message. We can find a regular sitter for you or find last minute care. Email me at

Offline Marissa

• Human
  • Last Login:
    April 02, 2017, 09:00 am
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 01:18 pm »
We're looking for a nanny or co-parenting situation, preferably with someone who lives between us (in the East Atlanta Village) and the Snellville area. I typically work Fridays and every other Wednesday, plus I have off all the school holidays. I could drop off B (5 months old) at your place and leave him there while I'm at work, or you could come to the house for maybe 4 hours on Fridays and alternate Wednesdays while Husband gets some work done from home. We can either pay a nanny OR (and I would prefer this second option) I can repay you in child care. I'm working part-time. If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me.