Author Topic: Christmas Tree Lot?  (Read 781 times)

Offline Hollywood, Esq.

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • O-PELESS
  • Last Login:
    August 27, 2017, 07:43 am
Christmas Tree Lot?
« on: December 21, 2016, 04:15 pm »
Are there any still open?   All I could find today was at Lowes, pretty sad looking actually.  Wondering if any lot with open/spread trees is still open.  Thanks!

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 07:10 am
Re: Christmas Tree Lot?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 04:18 pm »
Are there any still open?   All I could find today was at Lowes, pretty sad looking actually.  Wondering if any lot with open/spread trees is still open.  Thanks!

Not open but there are some leftover trees in the back of the lot.  You could grab two or three!
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline Brandy

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 09:38 am
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 04:21 pm »

I went to Pike this weekend for mine.  Lots of trees to choose from, including some gorgeous silvertip firs....

Offline Hollywood, Esq.

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • O-PELESS
  • Last Login:
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 05:14 pm »

I went to Pike this weekend for mine.  Lots of trees to choose from, including some gorgeous silvertip firs....

The one up by Lennox Mall?

Offline Brandy

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 09:38 am
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 05:53 pm »

The one up by Lennox Mall?

The Lindbergh one is the one I went to. 

Offline MRice

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 06:53 pm
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 07:53 pm »
They might have some at Gardenhood. Probably pricey.
"Shrimp are too eager to leave the sandwich."

Offline Mr. Man

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Yesterday at 04:26 pm
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 10:01 am »
https://treeelves.net/

The king of pops does trees in the winter.  they may have some left and deliver!
Yes, I agree, with that I knew someone close that smoked and went to chewing tobacca. Used a spit can which was yuck, and then the door of his car.~Denise

Offline Hollywood, Esq.

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • O-PELESS
  • Last Login:
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 11:27 am »
They might have some at Gardenhood. Probably pricey.

Thanks - they have a dozen + left, very nice, but most large.  Having one cut down to 8ft.  All are 50% off, so actually price was cheap ($50).  Plus $20 delivery.