Author Topic: Fluffy choc lab/border collie mix needs a home!  (Read 379 times)

Offline nikkirentz

• Human
  • Last Login:
    November 14, 2016, 05:40 pm
Fluffy choc lab/border collie mix needs a home!
« on: November 14, 2016, 05:40 pm »
Hi! I volunteer with Southern Animal Rescue and we are looking for a home for adorable Mickey! His foster mom lives in EAV and is happy to have you over to meet him any time after fill out our application.
Here is his complete description:
Meet Mickey!!! He is an absolutely adorable 1-2 year old chocolate lab mix that is sure to melt your heart with one look into his golden eyes! He has show stopping looks and a sweet disposition to match. Mickey LOVES other dogs and kids. He would do best in an active home with another pup to play with or some one who likes to get out and exercise. His breed mix makes him a highly intelligent, energetic ball of fun. He is the perfect dog to take out to the park or a nature walk. Mickey loves people most of all and would love to have a family of his own. He is not overwhelming to small children and frequently spends time with a 4 year old who he adores. Mickey does need to learn some basics like crate training and leash walking... he's getting there though! He's very eager to please and quick learner, so he just needs owner willing to invest the time he needs to become even more perfect than he already is. Mickey also needs tall fencing or leash walks, as he is really agile and able to jump regular 4 ft chain link fences. He is extremely loyal and devoted. Whoever adopts him will be rewarded with lifelong friendship from the sweetest dog around! Please fill out our application if you'd like to meet Mickey: http://www.jotform.us/form/43427054182148

PLEASE let me know if you have any questions!!! You can email me at nikkimrentz@gmail.com if you prefer. Thanks so much!