Author Topic: Decatur-Handyman aka Steve Bailey  (Read 604 times)

Offline Heaven's Pen

• Human
  • Last Login:
    February 14, 2018, 10:42 pm
Decatur-Handyman aka Steve Bailey
« on: October 24, 2017, 10:20 pm »
This guy is a trouble maker and he fucked with the wrong person...... I just hope that he is not a member of this group.
When people tell you that you are not good enough to be a part of a group what would you do?  In my case people said I was not an artist and I could never be as good as them. Who cares about being as good as them when you know in the back of your mind you are better then them. Look at my avatar.....

Online andrew

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 03:20 pm
Re: Decatur-Handyman aka Steve Bailey
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 08:10 am »
Go on...  ***

Online Mr. Man

• EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 03:22 pm
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 09:43 am »
Excellent vagueness!
Yes, I agree, with that I knew someone close that smoked and went to chewing tobacca. Used a spit can which was yuck, and then the door of his car.~Denise

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    May 17, 2018, 07:40 pm
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 07:10 pm »
Rodney, is that you?
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline Andreas

• Thread Killer
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Sing while you may.
  • Last Login:
    May 20, 2018, 08:07 am
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 08:34 pm »
Rodney, is that you?

HAHAHA.  Ok, but is it‽

Offline Sophist

• Human
    • Kirkwood Neighbors' Organization Message Forum
  • Last Login:
    May 18, 2018, 10:46 pm
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 09:27 pm »
NaCl2 is best served GMO free.

Offline jcarp

• Human
  • Last Login:
    Today at 10:05 am
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 09:59 am »
Tell us the story!  |:)|

Offline Heaven's Pen

• Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 07:03 am »
First of all I am not here to pick a fight with any of you....... that is if your name is not Steve Bailey.
I in no way started the fight on C-Town FB group I only said I support the tax hike on alcohol maybe we can save peoples livers and I would have a parking place on my street if the bars all closed.  Then Steve who dont live in C-town had to chime in.
I asked the Mods of the group to stop them.... they did not..... I sent them a PM and watched them read it..... after 5 min them not doing any thing I called Steve and said in a calm voice... Hey you remember me from C-Town FB group... It's ok that you a keyboard warrior how about if I come to your house and we talk about it over tea or coffee. Then I dropped his address and phone numbers in the group. This was when the MOD sent me a pm asking me to remove my post I said no and if my post is removed then they need to remove theirs.  Then I asked the MOD why they did not do something sooner. she said she didn't
see my pm. I told her that she just lied I have a time stamp when she read the pm.

Steve Bailey Abigail, this mental midget isn't worth the time or breath. He has an IQ of 70 and claims to paint full color murals using only his own bodily fluids.
Like Reply 1 2 hrs
Remove
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman Abbaigale Nelson first of all you need to go do some home work. First of all you need to understand who I am and the good that I have done for MY NEIGHBORHOOD THAT I LIVED IN FOR 30 YEARS. When we had the fire I saved over 7 homes and saved peoples c...See More
Like Reply 1 hr Edited
Manage
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman Steve Bailey eat my ass fool
Like Reply 1 hr
Manage
Steve Bailey
Steve Bailey Nah, I've heard about where it's been
Like Reply 1 hr
Remove
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman you don't even live in C-town....and really tell me what you have done for C-town?
Like Reply 1 hr Edited
Manage
Steve Bailey
Steve Bailey Insulted you, thus keeping you occupied for a while so the adults can talk
Like Reply 26 mins
Remove
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman son say something to me to my face keyboard warroir..... again do you live in C-town? If you don't come to me then I will come to you.
Like Reply 19 mins
Manage
Steve Bailey
Steve Bailey
Like Reply 16 mins
Remove
Steve Bailey
Steve Bailey Here, draw Tippy real good and Peter Ferrari said you can put it on the Georgia Pacific Building
Like Reply 15 mins
Remove
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman oh funny you bring his name up. oh by the way tell him all deals are off I will make a point to bash him every chance I get and John D will not stop me this time.
Like Reply 13 mins
Manage
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman Don't go slanging shit and bringin others in the convo it can and will damage their name.
Like Reply 9 mins
Manage
Steve Bailey
Steve Bailey You're a loon. Nobody takes you seriously
Like Reply 8 mins
Remove
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman lol last time he was freaking out this time there will not be any turning back.
Like Reply 7 mins
Manage
Steve Bailey
Steve Bailey Oh, wait, Robbie Caban said that you were smokin hot and she really wants to go out with you
Like Reply 6 mins
Remove
Rodney Lamar Bowman
Rodney Lamar Bowman you a really good friends to peter I bet he gona be so happy now.....
Like Reply Just now

When people tell you that you are not good enough to be a part of a group what would you do?  In my case people said I was not an artist and I could never be as good as them. Who cares about being as good as them when you know in the back of your mind you are better then them. Look at my avatar.....

Offline hfranks

• tosspot
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Last Login:
    May 17, 2018, 07:40 pm
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 07:59 am »
Explosive force does not vector that way, and never will be able to, even with crazy secret-squirrel .gov black ops alien technology. ~ ES

Offline SFPK

• Sucker for Puppy Kisses
  • EAV Insiders
  • Human
  • Proud Doggy Mama
  • Last Login:
    May 17, 2018, 02:54 pm

Offline Heaven's Pen

• Human
  • Last Login:
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 05:58 pm »
Next spring you will love the BUZZ even more.....  And what I will post will be worth the wait. It will be the truth and nothing but the truth.
I will give you a hint and that is in what Steve said to me.  If you really want to know who I am talking about then come to the CNIA meeting in C-town.  I will film this meeting so I can have it documented word for word.  *** *** ***